C. FY 2016-2017 Grants Program Guidelines
1. African Heritage Cultural Art Center
2. Miami Dade County Auditorium
3. 7th Avenue – Carver Theater
D. Art in Public Places Update
PLEASE RSVP TO (305) 375-4634
- The next meeting of the Cultural Affairs Council meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, January 20, 2016, Noon, at the Stephen P. Clark Center, located at 111 Northwest 1 Street, 6th floor conference room.
- This link will take you to a video of Jorge Pérez’s acceptance speech upon receiving the Business Committee for the Arts National Leadership Award.
TOP ARTS FACT OF THE MONTH
ARTS ORGANIZATIONS HAVE 2‐TO‐1 PURCHASING POWER
Miami‐Dade County’s non‐profit arts organizations annually spend more than $600 million and leverage another $400 million in additional spending by arts audiences (excluding the cost of admission) ‐ pumping 2 vital revenue into local restaurants, hotels, retail stores, parking garages, and other local businesses.