The Inventory Control Analyst ensures successful implementation of ticketing and inventory processes and provides first-class customer service to internal and external clients promoting Performing Arts Center Authority (PACA) as a premier performing arts organization.
• Execute the event build process in the ticketing system to meet deadlines.
• Execute all aspects of ticketing and inventory processes and systems to maximize sales availability.
• Assist in implementing effective processes that ensures accuracy and efficiency.
• Maintain a productive relationship with internal and external partners to accurately and efficiently complete event set-up and support sales.
• Actively contribute to the enhancement of the PACA's culture.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support inventory control processes between Ticketmaster, the Broward Center and partners utilizing a third-party or split inventory ticketing system.
• Coordinate the build for subscription series events with Programming and partners on Account Manager.
• Consistently meet internal and external deadlines in building events with accuracy.
• Collaborate with the inventory staff to design, implement, manage, and document the inventory control processes including quality assurance.
• Create event settlements on day-of-show, as needed.
• Analyze per event sales information and makes recommendations for dynamically changing pricing and/or creating special offers and other marketing initiatives to increase ticket sales.
• Manage offer set-up, price changes and sales reporting with discount ticket marketing partners.
• Strive to eliminate inventory control errors to mitigate ticketing financial risk.
• Will communicate with all necessary departments to ensure correct ticketing information is added to Broward Center's Admin WebTool.
• Utilize professional interactions, effective communication, and relationship development throughout all PACA situations.
• Work with the Inventory Control Manager to set and work towards professional development goals and actively engage in the Performance Appraisal process.
• Will act as a liaison between user groups and PACA venues regarding the implementation of ticket riders as assigned.
• Attend all necessary internal and external meetings in order to provide and receive accurate and timely communication regarding the coordination of the Ticketing Services Department's initiatives/objectives.
• Requires your physical presence at PACA or any other PACA designated work location for all or majority of work hours in the performance of your foregoing duties.
• Comply with all personnel policies.
• Maintain regular attendance and punctuality.
• Complete additional responsibilities as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Skilled with Ticketmaster operations an in internet-based ticketing systems.
• Strong organizational, computer adaptability, problem solving and resolutions skills.
• High detail-oriented.
• Able to work seated at a computer for long periods of time.
• Able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Skilled in Windows based programs.
• Able to communicate effectively, both verbal and written, in English.
• Able to work effectively and positively with others.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• AA or Higher: Business/Management/Sales/or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
• 1-3 years' experience in ticketing inventory management and box office operation.