Students ages 13-22 can buy tickets for only $5 to the best performances and two for $5 for museums in and around Miami-Dade. The first ticket must be used by a student, but the second ticket can be used by a person of any age. HERE’S HOW IT WORKS … It’s Easy … So Order Now!
1) Check out the latest listings at www.cultureshockmiami.com
2) Buy your Tickets
- Remember to have a major credit card ready. If you don’t have one of your own be sure to get permission to use your parent’s or guardian’s card.
- Click on the ticket icon next to the event and follow the prompts to order your tickets.
- Print the confirmation page. Take it and your ID to the box office to pick up your tickets.
3) Go to the Show
- Arrive at the event 30 minutes before the performance begins.
- Trade in your confirmation print-out or voucher at the Box Office to get your tickets.
- Tickets are limited so order early.
- Tickets must be purchased at least one day in advance.
- Tickets cannot be purchased at the door – only through this ticket CultureShockMiami.com
- Always arrive early so you don’t miss part of the show.
OVER 22? NO PROBLEM.
With a little shopping around, you can still enjoy Miami-Dade’s cultural scene while on a budget. Check it out!