The Peter London Global Dance Company is seeking a skilled and highly motivated Administrative Assistant to help support various administrative functions in the organization.
• Social media promotion. Design material for posting.
• Writing, or contributing to, publications which accompany arts-related events and activities.
• Assisting a performance or event through direct mail, advertising, use of a website, producing posters or publicity leaflets and attracting media coverage.
• Maintain website with regular updates.
• Edit video and music for promotions and performances.
• Assist with scheduling performances with presenters.
Experience and Qualifications
• Digital media design and Social media promotion.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Maintain professional conversations over the phone and through email
Must Possess the Following Personal Characteristics
• High integrity
• 20 hours per week (Hours will increase pre-performance schedule)
• Start date: May 2, 2022
Please send Attention: Peter London
Cover letter describing interest and qualifications for the position, along with a resume and the names of three (3) professional references should be emailed to Zaylin Yates – Executive Administrator, at email@example.com. All applications will be treated as confidential, and references will not be contacted without an applicant’s knowledge.