- First-time SAS-C grant recipients or individuals who have not previously attended the in-person SAS-C grantee inclusion workshop should complete the INTRODUCTION TO INCLUSION training.
- You may complete each lesson at your own pace.
- You will receive a PDF of a certificate from The Children’s Trust once you complete each of the units from their inclusion training (four units for new grantees). Please upload the certificates into your SAS-C application in the Grant Agreement Uploads task.
- Once you have completed all the Access Academy lessons, you will take an online quiz based on the lessons.
- Submitting the four (4) certificates from The Children's Trust units and completing the Access Academy quiz will fulfill your SAS-C grantee inclusion training requirement.
For questions or assistance, please contact Katherine Revell at: Katherine.Revell@miamidade.gov
INCLUSION AND BEHAVIORAL MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES
Presented by The Children’s Trust, Trust Academy
BEST INCLUSIVE PRACTICES FOR SELF-REGULATION
Presented by Jennifer Puig, Founder, Universal Movement Education
Presented by Beth Gordon, Access and Inclusion Consultant
|Universal Design and Universal Design for Learning|
HEALTH CONCERNS AND EMERGENCY ACTION PLANS
Presented by Yani Trevin Rubio, MM, MT-BC, Neurologic Music Therapist
VIRTUAL PROGRAM DELIVERY
Presented by The Children's Trust, Trust Academy
|The Trust Academy
|7||EVALUATION - POST ASSESSMENT||Access Academy Quiz - Introduction to Inclusion|