Grantees are required to complete their final report via their accounts on the Department's online grant management system SurveyMonkey Apply. Final report forms are available to grantees once their grant agreement forms have been reviewed and deemed complete by the Grant Administrator.
Final Reports are due by the date specified in Article I of the Grant Agreement, (at the top of the signature page of your grant contract), which is normally calculated as forty-five (45)* calendar days after your project completion (end) date. *YEP grant final reports are due within thirty (30) days of the project completion date.
Department "Core” grants that provide general operating support (such as ADV, FEST, HCJ, DAN, and YAM) typically have project completion dates corresponding to the end of the County’s fiscal year (September 30), with final reports being due by November 14.
Note: If the Final Report due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, the final report would be due the following business day.
Select grant programs require that applicants provide an Interim Report as part of their application.
Grantees are required to use the Final Report Expense Summary Template to help organize the required cancelled checks and invoices. Click here to download guidelines and instructions to complete the final report.
Summer Arts & Science Camps for Kids (SAS-C) and Youth Arts Enrichment Program (YEP) Grants
Additional Contract Compliance and Reporting Requirements for SAS-C and YEP Category A
In addition to the Final Report Formset and accompanying documentation required, grantees awarded through SAS-C and YEP Category A (for ongoing/long-term projects) shall:
- utilize pre- and post- assessments and submit documentation to measure the specified outcome indicators;
- submit the student roster documenting the participant demographics specified, attendance, and performance measures; and
- utilize the Google Doc form provided to submit an aggregate summary of the results of the Client satisfaction surveys administered at the completion of the funded project.
Student Roster Forms:
- Student Roster for Programs with up to 50 Students
- Student Roster for Programs with up to 100 Students
- Student Roster for Programs with up to 200 Students
- Student Roster for Programs with up to 300 Students
- Student Roster for Programs with up to 450 Students
Pre/Post Assessment Forms:
The Children's Trust: Information on reporting about children with disabilities
The Children's Trust Satisfaction Surveys: Guidelines